Monday, August 13, 2012

The Project Front

Easy "fashion statement" jewelry that I am capable of making! Underneath the embroidery floss is just craft wire.. it's kind of fun twisting the wire to form words. The wire loops at both ends so you can fasten a necklace chain onto it, like so.

Wall art! Amazing what canvas, a little scrapbook paper and some ink can do.
In California, my sister unloaded her newborn headbands into my baby stash.. came up with this place to hang them, using an old picture frame and some twine across the back.
And speaking of baby projects - a big one has been baby's corner in our room. Here's where I'm at right now. I'm a little stuck.. can't decide if I want to leave it as is, or add anything else. Don't want a whole bunch of clutter on the walls but I feel the area could use something with texture.

1 comment:

  1. I think what the room needs is a cute little baby in it.

    ReplyDelete