Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Pretty sure this is bad blogging...

I was just reminded I have a blog. Ok, I knew it all along... I was trying to forget?? :)

The neglected months and their highlights.

January: For the life of me the only interesting thing I can remember from this month was filing taxes as a married couple for the first time. Riveting. Obviously we were still (and are!) in the honeymoon phase, so life together was still new and fun :)

February: Announcing our pregnancy on my birthday! Yay.

March: Brother comes home from Hawaii/Sudan/Hawaii. The three of us visiting my grandparents in Washington on St. Patty's Day to celebrate their anniversary.

April: Heard my baby's heartbeat for the first time :D :D

May: Battling awful morning sickness... almost done battling.. oh also getting in a car accident with, praise God, no injuries! Going to see good friends A & D in Olympia, WA. Feeling my baby MOVE and KICK for the first time.

June: Seeing my baby (girl!) for the first time! Crazy one day trip up to Seattle for Chris to buy his dream bike ;) Bridal shower for my good good friend. Having my LAST day of work on the 29th!

July: Getaway trip for the bride to a McKenzie river cabin.. gorgeous outdoor wedding for her the following weekend. Brother-in-law coming back from his summer job in AK.

And now, Chris and I leave for vacation on Saturday in sunny San Diego! It will be so good to be with my family again.. some of whom I have not seen in exactly two years. Our grandma passed away less than a week ago, and so time spent together will be especially comforting and appreciated right now.

That's my last half-year. Apparently I need accountability to keep this blogging thing going.. so please hold me to it! Thanks :)

Sarah




No comments:

Post a Comment